Thursday 20 August 2015

2015 LAOTN - GUOB


Brazil, Brasil, however you spell it, I loved it, it was the warmest temperature of the tour legs.

The GUOB event was pretty good as well. Oracle was joined by David Peake and I also had the chance to speak with the local Oracle Cloud Customer Success Manager about how the local market is reacting and adopting cloud. This is great feedback for me and what I am looking for from talking to others.


I also learnt from Dana Singleterry some updates on my PaaS4SaaS PoC so I was a very happy camper.

In Brazil they speak Portuguese and although I don't speak Spanish, Portuguese sounded very foreign to me after the earlier legs.

Alex Gorbachev joined the ACE team here always a fun person. The event was held in the hotel which meant fun carried on longer.










No comments: