Wednesday 26 February 2014

OTN Yathra 2014 - Setting the scene



As ever I am late with my blog postings and that swot Tim Hall has been posting his daily and getting all the credit from OTN so I need to get a move on. This post will keep being linked from as I post the various parts.



The opportunity to travel to India with OTN is something I have really wanted to do, my grandmother grew up in India and my mother was born there; I have ever visited and in a way it feels like a pilgrimage. Murali Vallath, invited me at the last ACE Directors briefing during OOW. Murali and I have done a few tours together and we had talked about it before and now it was real.

The tour is called OTN Yathra, which simply means journey and there is certainly some miles being covered here. The event was organised by AIOUG the All India Oracle User Group.
 
 
 
Start of the Journey - Not my best

The Taj Mahal

Noida - Sharda University
 
Mumbai

The Journey to Pune

Pune

Hyderabad

Bangalore

The Car Horns of India

Chennai

Know Your Audience

Living with Fame

Final Thoughts















 

No comments: