Friday 28 February 2014

OTN Yathra 2014 - Pune


For a Sunday the turnout was not bad, again I talked about both BI and Mobile in Fusion Applications, and whilst I did not have the biggest audiences, I had people who were really interested.

Again it was a an Oracle Financial Services building and we were well looked after.



I have morphed my sessions a bit, people wanted to go back to the basics of Fusion Applications, drill into the design principles and understand how Oracle have approached this. The sessions have become much more interactive and I am in my element, able to explain to people how the technology is being used. I may not be technical but articulating its benefits is my niche.

One more night in Pune which included pearl shopping and it was off to Hyderabad, but Raj left us at this point and it was sad to see him go, you make such good friends on these tours.
 

No comments: