Wednesday 12 February 2014

AppAdvantage


In my last post I talked about presentations I am doing this year and I realise that one of my main drives is talking about what Oracle call AppAdvantage which was launched at Oracle Open World.

This concept is the understanding of what business issues can be delivered using Fusion Middleware, something that I am really interested in, because Fusion Applications are the ultimate incarnation of this.

I haven't written much about AppAdvantage on this blog because I am actually a guest blogger for Oracle on the subject but I really should be linking the two. So here are the articles I have written so far.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Look out for the next one which I think is published on 20th Feb. And if you want to know more about AppAdvantage come to the UKOUG Apps Transformation event 18th March.

No comments: